Abdominal / Back (ASW-AB-M201)
ASD Abdominal/ Back exercise machine helps to strengthen your abdominal and back muscles which are the core muscles in our body. Unlike conventional weight machines, the hydraulic system gives you a smooth resistance while exercising in a sitting position. This can help to protect joints and connective tissue from shock loading. ASD Abdominal/ Back is also specially designed non-slip handle bars that are positioned for optimum Ab crunch workouts. The single hydraulic cylinder provides 12 levels of resistance. The ergonomically shaped seat for a comfortable workout. It is therefore a good exercising equipment for older adults.
Working out on the machine will effectively develop strength and tone in your abs. However, if you’re looking to flatten your abs and stomach, you need to do more than just consistently use the abdominal crunch machine.
As people age, they lose strength and muscle throughout the body. They also tend to sit more and not use the important muscles in the core as often. For seniors, core strength is critical for posture, injury prevention, and longevity. The core muscles support your whole body and are used in all your daily activities. Lifting, walking, and stair climbing all require the use of your core. It’s what stabilizes and drives your limb movement.
- The device works without electricity
- Low resistance at the beginning of the pulling motion ensures easier exercise start
- Support player weight up to 120 kg.
- 12 adjustable resistance levels
- Single hydraulic exercise cylinder
- Strong base for maximum stability while you exercise
- Solid and sturdy frame
- The back roller is made of stylishly designed and covered with quality material and is tear resistance.
- The main structure is made of high quality steel that is 3mm thick. The body, painted with powder coating to prevent rust, extends the usage period.
- Special anti-slip grips attached to a revolving pin
- Stable resistance of the hydraulic shock absorber
- Resistance in both directions
- Easy on the joints
- Safe training even without supervision
- There are built-in wheels to move the machine easily.
- Suitable for both commercial and home use
- The machine is portable and moveable
- Quality standards : ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016
Benefits of Abdominal / Back
Your core body is made up of your abdominal muscles and back muscles, including the muscles along the spine, as well as your hips and pelvis muscles. Having a strong core is an essential part of your overall health; without a strong core, you are more at risk for injuries from falls due to poor balance and limited mobility. In fact, every movement you make is generated from your core, which means if your core is weakened, other muscles need to work harder to pick up the slack.
This is a key contribution to injuries in seniors. Exercise in general has been proven to slow down the aging process, and improving your core strength improves your stamina, stability, coordination, posture, and protects you from injury. Here are just a few of the main benefits of core exercises for seniors:
- Injury prevention. For seniors, preventing an injury from occurring is so important; healing from an injury is much more difficult than avoiding one altogether.
- Improving body strength. Studies found that core strengthening exercises can improve body strength of older adults by an average of 30%. Stronger muscles allows for an increased range of motion, too.
- Managing and reducing pain. Many seniors suffer from lower back pain, and core exercises help stretch and strengthen these muscles, helping to reduce pain from chronic conditions.
- Helps reduce excessive body fat
- Keeping you balanced and stable. Your core helps support your spine, which aids in balance and stability. You’ll have a better sense of your center of gravity, which allows for more confident movement.
- Making daily tasks easier. When you have a weak core, even just getting up out of your favorite chair can be difficult, and walking down a snowy sidewalk can be downright treacherous. A strong core provides you better reaction time and aids in ordinary activities, like climbing stairs.
Recommended by ASG Wellness Trainer
“Strengthening your stabilization muscles will help you reduce long term back pain.”
Exercise with ASD Abdominal / Back
- Sit with your back straight against the seat. Legs are perpendicular to the floor.
- Hold the black strap over your shoulder with both hands.
- Take a breath. Lean your upper body forward (all the way down) while exhaling as far as you can.
- Then slowly lift your body to bring your back to the starting position. Ready to take a deep breath.
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team: