Chest Press (ASW-CP-U201)
The chest press is a classic upper-body strengthening exercise that works your pectorals (chest), deltoids (shoulders), and triceps (arms). ASD Chest Press is designed for maximally effective and safe exercising that doesn’t strain your joints. It is specifically designed for older adults to safely and independently build strength in the chest muscles while increasing muscle tone in arms and shoulders.
Chest exercises for seniors and the elderly are a great time to combine active movements of the chest wall, trunk and shoulders with your deep breathing. This will improve the mobility and flexibility in the upper chest and shoulders while helping the ventilation in your lungs. Stretching the chest will help maintain good rib mobility improving breathing and reducing the work of inspiration and expiration.
ASG Chest Press machine has a quality seat with soft padding, solid base for maximum stability and two sturdy handles with anti-slip grips. The handles are attached to the shock absorber and move on a revolving pin. Thanks to the ergonomic movement, you will be able to strengthen your chest and arms perfectly. The movements are easy on your joints, making the machine suitable for recovery purposes and intense everyday training.
- The device works without electricity
- Low resistance at the beginning of the pulling motion ensures easier exercise start
- Support player weight up to 120 kg.
- 12 adjustable resistance levels
- Single hydraulic exercise cylinder
- Strong base for maximum stability while you exercise
- The main structure is made of high quality steel that is 3mm thick. The body, painted with powder coating to prevent rust, extends the usage period.
- Solid and sturdy frame
- Special anti-slip grips attached to a revolving pin
- Stable resistance of the hydraulic shock absorber
- Resistance in both directions
- Easy on the joints
- Safe training even without supervision.
- There are built-in wheels to move the machine easily.
- Suitable for both commercial and home use
- The machine is portable and moveable
- Quality standards : ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016
Benefits of Chest Press
- As the exercise focuses on the triceps, pectorals, and deltoids, it builds up your upper-body strength which is very helpful in day-to-day activities.
- Improves the movement of the joints.
- Builds core strength and stability which enable better balancing and prevent any accidental falls or injuries.
- Helps reduce excessive body fat
- Help relieve symptoms of office syndrome
- Allows better movement of shoulders, elbows and arms to move well. With continuous exercising, it Increase the ability of the elderly especially to pick up objects or push the door
Recommended by ASG Wellness Trainer
“Strengthening your stabilization muscles will help you reduce long term back pain.”
Exercise with ASD Chest Press
- Sit and straighten your back against the seat. Place your legs perpendicular to the footrest.
- To start, take a deep breathe place your hand on the two handles. Exert force to push the handle forward as far as your arm can go. Keep your back straight and close to the upholstery.
- Exhale as you pull your arm back.
- When both handles are back in the starting position, get ready to take a deep breath to repeat the exercise.
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02-416-1666, 02-416-1464