Pec Deck (ASW-PD-UM204)
ASD Peck Dec machine is designed to make your training as safe and effective as possible. It is designed for strengthening the upper half of your body – chest muscles, biceps, triceps and abs – without straining your joints. These features make it great for recovery purposes. The sturdy and ergonomic arms with soft padding ensure professional and effective training. Other high standard features include a quality seat with a large backrest, padded armrests and rubber-coated anti-slip handles. The entire Pec Deck Machine has a durable coating that prevents scratching and flaking. The hydraulic shock absorber allows you to adjust the resistance up to 12 levels.
The pec deck machine is designed to help you strengthen your chest muscles. Working on these muscles using this machine will also help to balance your shoulders and engage your core, amongst other supporting muscles. Because you stay seated for the duration of the exercise it is a suitable machine for beginners that does not put too much stress on your body. You can also gradually increase the level over time as your fitness levels increase.
ASD Pec Deck is specifically designed for seniors to safely and effectively build strength in the pectoral muscles of the chest thereby toning the sagging chest muscles and giving them more strength.
- The device works without electricity
- Zero resistance at the beginning of the pulling motion ensures easier exercise start
- 12 adjustable resistance levels
- Single hydraulic exercise cylinder
- Support user weight up to 120 kg.
- Strong base for maximum stability while you exercise
- The armholder is stylishly designed and covered with quality material and is tear resistance.
- The main structure is made of high quality steel that is 3mm thick.
- The body, painted with powder coating to prevent rust, extends the usage period.
- Sturdy frame. Coated against scratching and flaking
- Padded armrests with anti-slip grips
- Stable resistance of the hydraulic shock absorber
- Easy on the joints
- Safe training even without supervision
- There are built-in wheels to move the machine easily.
- Suitable for both commercial and home use
- The machine is portable and moveable
- Quality standards : ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016
Exercise with ASD Pec Deck
- Bend your arms at a 90° angle and keep your elbows at chest level.
- Gripping the pec deck handles, pull your arms toward your body while contracting your pectoral muscles.
- Bring the handles or arm pads towards your chest, hold the position for a couple of seconds, and then slowly release back to the starting position.
- Helps reduce excessive body fat
- Continuous exercising can increase the efficiency in physical actions such as picking up things up or pushing the door. This exercise helps to relieve the problem of office syndrome.
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02-416-1666, 02-416-1464