HUR Motion Cycle 600 Med
The HUR motion cycle 600 Med is the classic machine of cardio training and the ideal test and training ergometer for the professional user. The grid independence of the unit can be assured even with most of the various options, which guarantees flexibility. The optional length adjustable crank arm is an important feature for all users with limitations in the range of motion.
The Motion Cycle 600 runs silently and the easy-to-use backlit display has a unique bio-feedback function: blue for under-performing, orange for over-performing and green for ‘in the zone’. This means that the supervising trainer can see at a glance if they need to intervene.
Options include length-adjustable crank arms, especially useful for clients with differing leg lengths, and the ear pulse system for situations where fitting the traditional chest-band heart monitor is less appropriate. It is also possible to select an increased maximum loading of 200kg
Speed range is 20 -120 RPM.
The Motion Cycle 600 runs on HUR Smart Touch software.
- Easy to use display with multicolor backlight for biofeedback
- Easy step through
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable saddle
- Coded Polar® pulse receiver
- Training control via RFID-System* with Wireless network
- Grid independent
- Calibrated drive unit
- Hybrid brake system (HBS)
- Mono belt drive, self-adjusting and silent
- Power range: 15-500 watts rpm independent, 15 – 1000 watts rpm dependent
- Workload steps: 5 watts
- Speed range: 20 – 120 rpm/min
- Medical Devices according to directive 93/42 EEC, class IIa
- Max user weight: 150 kg
- Size (L x W x H): 120 x 65 x 155 cm
- Weight: 63 kg
- Therapy program package
- Test program package
- Length adjustable crank arms
- Wired network for training control via RFID System
- Ear pulse measurement
- Increase of max user weight to 200kg
*In order to communicate with HUR SmartTouch software, 1 SmartTouch Emotion Wireless (or wired) Startup package is needed
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 02-416-1666, 02-416-1464