Adduction / Abduction (ASW-AD-L201)
Equipment suitable for exercising and toning the leg adductor and abductor muscles. This press stands out for its simple technology, high quality make and extreme user-friendliness. Instead of the traditional weight stack, it has a system of hydraulic cylinders, where resistance is adjusted by means of a convenient turning knob.
You can select 12 levels of resistance for the two directions of operation, optimizing the bio-mechanical exercise conditions throughout the whole movement. There are no risks of overstraining and you can fully personalize the type of workout you need. These features make the equipment suitable for beginners, elderly people and for therapy purposes.
Hip adductors are the muscles in your inner thigh that support balance and alignment. These stabilizing muscles are used to adduct the hips and thighs or move them toward the midline of your body.
To improve athletic performance and prevent injury, it’s important that you tone, strengthen, and stretch all your hip muscles, including your hip adductors.
- The device works without electricity
- Low resistance at the beginning of the pulling motion ensures easier exercise start
- 12 adjustable resistance levels
- Support player weight up to 120 kg.
- The main structure is made of high quality steel that is 3mm thick. The body, painted with powder coating to prevent rust, extends the usage period
- Single hydraulic exercise cylinders
- The 2 leg-rest are stylishly designed and covered with quality material and is tear resistance.
- Strong base for maximum stability while you exercise
- Solid and sturdy frame
- Special anti-slip grips attached to a revolving pin
- Stable resistance of the hydraulic shock absorber
- Resistance in both directions
- Easy on the joints
- Safe training even without supervision
- Built-in wheels enable to move the machine easily
- Suitable for both commercial and home use
- The machine is portable and moveable
- Quality standards : ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016
Benefits of Adduction / Abduction
- Reduce knee valgus. Knee valgus refers to when the knees cave inward, giving a “knock-kneed” appearance
- Better muscle activation and performance
- Great for strengthening your thighs
- Helps reduce excessive body fat
- The hip abductors are closely related to the core muscles and are crucial for balance and athletic activity
- Decrease pain
Exercise with ASD Adduction / Abduction
- Sit with your back straight, close to the seat, lift both legs, place on the leg stand. Ready in the leg spread position.
- Bring the hand grip on both sides of the body.
- Inhale. tense thigh muscles and exert force to squeeze both legs together until the end Ready to exhale until the end.
- Slowly loosen the thigh muscles. Apply pressure on both legs, spreading them apart to return to the starting position. Ready to take a deep breath.
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team: