Arm Flexion / Extension (ASW-AF-U202)
ASD Arm Flexion / Extension machine is for exercising your biceps and triceps. It helps to strengthen and tone your upper arms by working your biceps and triceps which make up the front and back of the arm. It has a solid and robust design to ensure adequate stability
While the bicep curl strengthens the muscle on the front of the arm, tricep exercises focus on the backside of the upper arm- an area that tends to get flabby with age and lack of use.
- The device works without electricity
- 12 adjustable resistance levels
- Single hydraulic exercise cylinder
- Support player weight up to 120 kg.
- The 2 arm rollers and the arm-rest are stylishly designed and covered with quality material and is tear resistance.
- The main structure is made of high quality steel that is 3mm thick. The body, painted with powder coating to prevent rust, extends the usage period.
- Strong base and sturdy frame provide maximum stability while you exercise
- Coating resistant to scratching and flaking
- Special anti-slip grips
- Stable resistance of the hydraulic shock absorber
- Easy on the joints
- Safe training even without supervision.
- There are built-in wheels to move the machine easily.
- Suitable for both commercial and home use
- The machine is portable and moveable
- Quality standards : ISO9001:2015, ISO13485:2016
Benefits of Arm Flexion / Extension
- Increase arm muscle mass
- Strengthen the muscles, joints and bones of the arm
- Help relieve weak arm muscles strength, arm pain
- Helps reduce excessive body fat
- Tighten the arm, not sagging
- Rehabilitation, arm muscle therapy And wrists to be strong.
- Increases the ability to help yourself in daily activities such as picking up and lifting things.
Exercise with ASD Arm Flexion / Extension
- Sit with your back straighten, legs perpendicular to the floor.
- Place both arms on the cushion. Bring the handles of both sides in a position facing up, face looking straight.
- Take a deep breathe, lift and bend your arms to about 90 degrees up and then exhale to complete the round
- Move both arms downward back to the starting position. Repeat the exercise.
For a free consultation or other information please contact ASG Wellness sales team: